Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SMACKDOWN!

So I was looking through some pics the other day looking for ideas for a post, and I found the best ones! Most parents would try and break up a fight between siblings, and here I am taking pics of it. Got to love it! Is it sad that I laugh at these pics?


Here's the sequence of events!


Fighting over something they both want It's looking close...
And Payton is Victorious! (Little does she know Koen will be bigger some day and I'm sure we'll have re match!)

3 comments:

Moog said...

Oh so funny! Yes, Koen will get Payton back one day. I was the same with Blake. When he did get me back, he got me good! Good times! The photos are awesome by the way.

Donahoe Family said...

I am cracking up that you took pictures of the "match!" That sounds like something I would do! I used to take footage after footage of Josh just screaming his head off in his swing when he was a newborn with colic and reflux. It didn't make me laugh then, but it does now!! We're da beeeest!
Love the new colors on the blog.

Hollie said...

I love the look on Paytons face in the last pic, like "he got what he deserved."