Saturday, December 13, 2008

We are truely Amazing



Payton and I went to Body Worlds today. She loved it. She's our future of medicine. It was such a great educational tool for her. She loves learning about her body, and what everything does. She was the youngest in our group out of the kids, and she was the most interested and attentive. I love that she loves this stuff! I asked her what her favorite part about it was, and she said the one with the hair. since there was only one, here's a picture. She asked so many questions and it was fun for me to answer them in a way that she understood, and to see her expression of understanding and excitement. I would recommend this to everyone, as long as you don't have a weak stomach. It's only here for a while longer. It's a bit pricey but worth it. $22 for adult and $16 for child. Makes you appreciate more what God gave us. Go to www.theleonardo.org/bodyworlds for more info.





1 comment:

Jessie Larson said...

That is way cool, Conor and I have been wanting to go, but haven't gotten around to it yet. That is cool that payt is so into that!