Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My little Dragon!!

As many of you know Payton started Kindergarten this year!! I can't believe my baby is going to school. She looks so cute in her little uniforms, I just love it!! She was so brave and confident her first day I am one proud mother!! All the other kids started school on Aug 20th, but we were out of town, so she officially started on the 24th. Like any kid, I ask her what she did in school and all she can tell me is she did the monkey bars all by herself!! I Just love her!! I promise I'll blog the vacation when I'm no so busy!


3 comments:

Donahoe Family said...

man I would KILL for uniforms! :)
Payt looks so cute. Can't wait to hear about your vacation....oh and the wands were a SUCCESS to say the least. Jantz was soooo sad when he found out the next day that he wasn't really a wizard!

Hollie said...

Oh man these pics just make my heart melt. She is so cute! I love her so much!

Unknown said...

How cute! Love the uniforms she looks sooooo adorable! miss you all so much!