Friday, April 25, 2008

I DID IT!

I figured it out. Yeah! I've been trying to figure out this whole html code crap. I'm so proud! After hours of trying to get my own custom page I realized I was just stupid. I just couldn't get it, even after this great website explained it to me, it went right over my head, then finally a miracle of miracles, I got it! Turns out I just read the instructions wrong. Ha ha. Thank you Trish, and of course this great website she told me about. http://www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

Donahoe Family said...

Heidi, You are a rockstar! You are much further ahead than I was at this point. I love it!
I am excited to have a blogging buddy - we need to convert some more friends. And you definately need to teach me some of these scrapbook tricks of yours!