Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Payton's 4!

Picture taken at Barnes Park by Me!
A bit late since I didn't have my blog up on her birthday. Payton turned 4 on April 13th. I just can't believe my baby is 4. She has been doing a lot this last year. She started dance and has been doing joy school with some neighbor kids. Next year she is eligible to play AYSO soccer, so she has signed up and can't wait until fall to start playing. Every day we are outside "practicing her kicks" as she would call it. She's so cute she puts on some thick tights also called her "soccer tights", her "soccer shirt" which is just a regular shirt that has the number 72 on the back. It's pretty funny to see. Payton wanted a crown cake, which turned out quite nice i think. It was super easy and fun . Some of her favorite gifts were her "mypod" which is like an ipod but it holds 26 princess songs. She loves it. She also got a princess game for the wii, and a new bike.






2 comments:

Donahoe Family said...

Nice cake! I'm impressed!

I am not sure about the middle part scrolling. I think it just happened. Maybe we need to check my html code to yours. I forgot your email though. Is it hotmail or yahoo?

The Caldwells said...

Your blog is so cute!! I got my design from cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com , but I like yours much better! How did you do it?