Sunday, May 18, 2008

More Family Pics!

Ok, so this might look the same, but I had to change my mom's face, because her eyes were a little squinty. Got to love Photoshop!

So here's little Kwynn! I'm so glad I got some great photos of her while she was here. We'll miss you kwynie! Come back soon!


Here's Jaiden and Tyran. Brandy's 2 kiddies. They were by far the easiest kids to photograph.

Makenna is Crystal's not so little girl. (8 going on 28) She's so sweet when she wants to be. We just love her!

And last but not least, the cutest of them all, Koen and Payton. Of course I'm not biast or anything, just cuz they're mine!





I also took some pics of all the kids feet. It turned out way cute!



I almost forgot to post my sith baby! This pic is awesome, Kwynn looks like the sith lord from Star Wars!

Here's a few more of kwynn, cuz we won't be seeing her for a while! :(




3 comments:

Hollie said...

Kwynn is so cute! I love the pics of the kids, you really did a great job.
I need some new pics of Payton and Koen please.

Doug and Shayla said...

You do such a great job taking pictures. It was so fun to see you last week. I miss you. Let's do it again SOON!
p.s. your blog is adorable. :)

Sarah said...

Hey this is Sarah Tate (now Bingham). I found your blog from Shayla's - I haven't seen you in forever!!! Your blog is cute and so are your kids!!! We have a blog, too, if you want to check it out.