Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our house in progress!

This picture is not up to date. There's been a trailer in the way so I haven't been able to get a new photo. All the exterior is complete. Here's a few more pics of the inside.



Payton's room in progress. Her room is going to be so cute, I can't wait!




The master shower is amazing. By far my favorite room in the house!



The kitchen. I love my kitchen, I can't wait to put it to good use! The cabinets were just installed, so no countertops yet.





3 comments:

Hollie said...

This is looking amazing! I love the master bath, the tile looks like art!
I also love the bake center in the kitchen! I'm excited for you guys!

Donahoe Family said...

I love it! Payton's room is my favorite! Is that brown on the bottom? Abby wants her room brown on the bottom and purple on the top so I have to show her this picture! You guys are going to love that house!! But I don't really want you to move! I love the pics of the kids and their feet too! You need to take some pics of my kids for me, I NEVER do that!

Moog said...

Wowsers... amazing house! Reminds me of my moms old one in Centerville. Love it! I can't believe I just found your blog... crazy stuff! It's great here. I love getting to know your family better. Your kids are so cute! Can't wait to meet them! Your pictures are amazing you do such a fantastic job! You must teach me.
I love you, can't wait to read more posts.