Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pictures from Canada

Before my parents left to Canada I told them to take pictures and send them to me cuz I was dying to see the kids. So here are a few of the new addition Kodie, and Kwynn.

Here's Kodie






Look at those cheeks!! I just want to kiss em. She's so cute!


Cute little Kwynners. She's getting so big!


This picture below looks like Payton. From the nose up anyway. She has the Jensen chin!



They blessed both girls today 10/12/08.



I love Kwynn's face. She's like do I HAVE to wear this? She looks so annoyed.


I'm guessing this is what my mom wanted when she sent me this pic. Since she has all the others kids feet.


3 comments:

Moog said...

Oh So CUTE! Thank you for sharing! Such beautiful girls!

Lindsey T said...

She's so beautiful and she totally looks like a Schow!!! Congrats Heather!

The Todd's said...

I know I talked to ya on Sun. So sorry I'm not trying to blog stock you. But does Heather have a blog to?