Thursday, October 30, 2008

The G Family

My first "real" photo shoot, besides my family of course. My friend Jamie asked if I could take some pictures for her family. Not just the 4 of them, but her husbands whole family! I was soo nervous until I started shooting, then it was like: Oh, I so got this! I was in my element. I think they turned out quite nicely. Shout out to Casey, Thanks for your help!! I can't figure out which photo of the whole family I want to post, so I wont. :)

Jamie and her family


I love this picture of Jamie's family. They all look so happy.

Jared's brother and his family are in the bottom picture. They have some pics taken by the small waterfall, and I swear there's a ghost in them. Just in time for Halloween right.



Kiara and Kelton. Beautiful kids!

Jared's sisters and their families

No comments: