Sunday, February 15, 2009

Be Mine!

Russ and I really didn't get each other much since money is tight, we decided to focus on our birthdays, which are both this month. I decided to make him some cinnamon rolls. (It was a bit selfish too, since I've been addicted to these lately). Don't you just want one!

Earlier this week Koen hit a glass table right between the eyes. I'm glad It didn't bruise to bad. I was expecting 2 full blown black eyes. Pretty much just a little bruising and a lot of swelling. Sorry for the bad picture. Koen hates me taking pic of him.

And Last but certainly not least I took some Maternity photos of my Sis in Law. She's due about a week after Casey. More of those posted on my photography blog.

1 comment:

Kimby said...

K, so I have totally been craving cinnamon rolls lately! Can you send me your recipe, they look so good! kimbycorey@gmail.com or just post it here...?