Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We got the Lottery!

Payton is now officially enrolled in Kindergarten at Syracuse Arts Academy! Crazy that my little girl is going to school next year. SAA is a charter school that I thought would be really great for Payton to attend. She was selected from their Lottery. They wear uniforms, which for Payton is a great thing seeming that she is so picky about her clothes. Now at least I know she wont look like an orphan child going to school in the clothes she picks out some days! Today she wore a green shirt, black shin high leggings with lace bottoms and white grown up ankle socks that said Angel on them, pulled up to the leggings. Yep, that's my girl! It's a battle I'm willing to let go.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Good for you guys. Getting our girls dressed in the morning is my least favorite thing to do. If it's not a tag itching them then their pants are too tight or their socks arn't lined up perfectly. I swear, boys don't care, they just throw on whatever is lying around.
Uniforms would be awesome!