Sunday, February 20, 2011

2 in 1 week! I'm on a roll!

I guess this is what happens when your husband is out of town. So I should be great at blogging this summer! Here's what we did over New Years!

1. We decided to go down the Living Planet Aquarium to their "Noon Years Eve" celebration. The kids had a blast, they got there faces painted, and were even on the radio--B98.7. (if your my friend and reading this you probably didn't hear it, cuz it's a lame station and you were listening to something better!... :) ha ha.) But they thought it was pretty cool! Any who, here's some pics of the day...

Payton wanted to make it look like she was killed by the frog...She's crazy!

The beautiful Jellies!
Ko's favorite is always the sharks.
The newest edition...
I LOVE this pic of the penguins!
and this one too!
Koen was kind of upset after he had his dragon. He said he was sad cuz he wanted a night fury... I told him that next time he needs to be more specific when he says he wants a dragon!
More beautiful fish2. I thinks it's becoming a tradition to have New Years Eve at my house?! We had a blast. Casey and Brock brought up Michael Jackson for the wii, and the kids played it almost all night! Here's a few pics and a video of them... Nevermind on the video, it was taking way to long to load.





3. New Years Day the kids went sledding up at Longfellow's. They had fun, but man it was COLD! I didn't stay out to long, so not may pics. (I'm sure your cheering since this is a really
L O N G post!)

Koen had his first experience with a white wash! ha ha, he was not happy about it!


THE END! :)


1 comment:

kenna said...

you need to post more stuff hahahahahahahaha. i want to see the smurfs movie so bad :)