Saturday, February 19, 2011

Worst. Blogger. EVER!

I seriously should be crowned worst blogger ever! I just have not had a lot of time for it lately. I'll try and do better...I said try, no guarantees. :) Here's a little peak at our Christmas season. We went to Clark Planetarium to see a Christmas light show, it was ok. The kids liked it, so that's all matters! Then we headed over to temple square to see the lights. Such a beautiful and peaceful place, even with hundreds of people around. {Look close you can see Janet behind Russ}


Christmas eve at my Grandma Giffords...

My ornaments this year. They looked quite small once I put them on our HUGE tree! I need to get some huge ornaments next year for sure!

Now just a collage of Christmas Morning. Melissa came and stayed with us to see the kids open presents, They loved having her there! I had Shingles and it sucked!!! Russ got me a bow! I was so excited! I had no idea he was getting me one. Sometimes that boy surprises me. {Sorry about the horrible bed head in my pic :)}


2 comments:

Little Barney Family said...

Seriously!! It's about time!! Don't you know I need stuff to read during the day!! JK. Love ya, miss ya!!

kenna said...

Finally,I've been off and on your blog waiting for some new update!!! Joking!!!! And your bed head isn't that bad, well not compared to mine anyway!!! :) :)