Thursday, November 6, 2008

"So Who are you?"


Sometimes I can't believe how out of touch some people are. Then again, maybe its me!

Payton wanted to be Wanda from The Fairly Odd Parents for Halloween. I thought it was a great idea and decided to have Koen be Cosmo. So first of all no costumes out there for them, so I had to come up with my own. Not to hard considering they just wear regular clothes. Then I had to find the "Wands, and Wings, and little Crowny things." We went to Casey's work in the afternoon for some trick or treating. Koen had his green wings on, and that's when I realized that probably wasn't the best idea for my little boy to be a FAIRY for Halloween. It would've been fine if people knew who they were!!! Whatever, I thought they were cute anyway!


So as you can see by the end of the night they wouldn't wear their wings, Koen refused to wear his tie, and my fault for slacking and not buying wands.

Koen wanted nothing to do with pictures


Payton, Koen, Jaron and Colby. They live across the street. Payton and Jaron are always playing together. He's her little protector, he wont leave class at church until i get there to pick up payton. It's cute!

No comments: