Friday, November 21, 2008

Sick and Lazy


Russ has been so sick the last 4 days. He's got the flu. When he's home being sick and doing nothing, guess what I do? Right, NOTHING! Surprisingly the kitchen has stayed fairly clean thanks to my Roomba. But the family room has been left in shambles. I'm kickin butt on mario kart though. :) (I've had to start over since our last wii broke and we got a new one. thanks to the warranty we got on it.) Also none of my "honey do" list gets done. I really need shelves in my family room, so the kids stop breaking things. I don't know how many times Koen has broken the heads off of my willow tree statues, and I've had to glue them back on. Anyway, enough of that. I recently came across a photo of Russ that I took this past summer. I just love him. I thought I'd share this picture of my sexy husband with you guys!

No comments: