Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You have no power over me...



Remember that show Labyrinth, with David Bowie? Payton saw it at walmart on one of their tv's, and was just mezmorized. I couldn't find it to buy it so we borrowed Crystals, since she has pretty much any movie we would want to see. I had to watch that movie everyday! She would even have her friends come over, just to see her favorite part. That part would be the dance magic dance part, she can sing almost every word of it now. Here's a sample of her dancing along with the Goblin King!


4 comments:

Little Barney Family said...

She is SO hilarious. I hope our kids turn out like her. She is so fun and carefree!! We just love her!! Your kids are the cutest.. don't tell anyone else.. they'll be jealous!!

Moog said...

LOL... So funny! What a talented girl! We have Labyrinth for my own nostalgia. Olivia puts it on when she need to be "brave". It scares her and she grades her braveness on how far into the movie she gets. I wish she would dance with the Goblin King!

Brittany said...

I LOVED that movie when I was little...and yes our girls love it too! I also had a crush on David Bowe and use to pretend I was the girl at the ball. LOL!!

Donahoe Family said...

Payton has the best personality! I love her! She has some killer moves. Wish I had that kind of energy. We need to get together after the holidays! Hope you are enjoying the new neighborhood.